My Neighbourhood is about connecting communities and providing support to people who maybe are isolated, lonely or in need of extra help.
• My Neighbourhood offers information, advice and signposting to the right support for you
• Offers opportunities to meet new people, join in social activities and perhaps try something different
• Supports you through befriending and help with simple practical tasks around the home
• Helps you start your own activity or local interest group
• Supports you to find a volunteer role, and potentially help us within the service
For further information contact Ryedale Carers Support on 01751 432288